"transformation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole man appeared to have undergone a complete transformation.
- Five minutes had sufficed to make a complete transformation in his appearance.
- For Xerox, the new identity will involve the most complete transformation in the company's history.
- But with Wolfe's death in 1994, the paper began a complete transformation.
- And what he says to us can result in the complete transformation of our lives.
- At first it didn't register; then with what seemed a complete transformation, her face lit up.
- It is basically a complete transformation of the mind, the heart, the emotions, and the physical body.
- It amounts to nothing less than a complete political, economic and social transformation.
- And by midcentury, they add, there must be a complete transformation of energy technology.
- The human mind is my business, old boy, and I can't begin to explain such a complete transformation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.