"training" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I understand he had no formal training, or much education.
- This was quite special since she had no formal training.
- We have no formal training so the work will go more slowly.
- He received his formal training in Europe from 1900 through 1915.
- A professional is someone who has had formal training for something.
- She tried formal training in art, but it didn't take.
- She has had no formal training beyond high school art classes.
- She had no formal training and did not take up painting until middle age.
- He had no formal training in music or song- making.
- I haven't heard it said he's had much formal training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.