"train" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least three full-time training camps were set up to train potential officers.
- By 1918, Uganda was training clinical officers who were called medical assistants at the time.
- State and local police forces also use the track to train officers in driving maneuvers.
- The video is now used throughout law enforcement to train new officers.
- A training school was founded to train officers in these tactics.
- The new institutions will not only serve to train officers, but also to conduct research.
- The video is now used when training new officers.
- The first course of study to train navigational officers began in 1919.
- West Point has trained officers for the Army since 1802.
- The first, a group of military policemen, was to stop by the police station, where they had been training officers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.