"train" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boarding the train was a step in the right direction.
- You are most at risk while boarding and leaving trains.
- The coach and team members join her in boarding the train.
- She was not the same woman who had boarded the train in Philadelphia.
- The little group was tired as they boarded the train.
- Because, he replied, I boarded the train just as the schools were coming out.
- At the end of eight weeks, we again boarded the train for the inevitable return home.
- According to the porter, the man had boarded the train at Chicago.
- More than 2.3 million passengers boarded trains at Washington in 2010.
- On boarding the new train however they find it is old, run down and virtually empty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.