"traffic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was already in the middle of the street, trying to make her way through the traffic.
- The group then walk through the traffic seen in at the beginning of the video.
- They could not make their way through traffic at half the same speed.
- Through traffic is directed west of the town along the N113.
- It got us through traffic when the war broke out.
- It is completed but not open to the through traffic.
- The line closed to through traffic on 1 November 1981.
- He had run back down the road and disappeared through the traffic.
- I got a state police car to escort us through traffic.
- "I saw the police car coming down with its lights on, but they weren't able to get through traffic," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.