"trading" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was about to answer when a young couple came out of the trading post.
- His father had earlier run a trading post on that site.
- She had to get out of there, to the trading post.
- He's got a share in a trading post on the south coast.
- In terms of trade, the city was an trading post for coffee.
- My responsibility is to move the trading post into position.
- After 1790, a trading post was established in the area.
- Your own trading post shows a balance of nearly a million.
- A French trading post was built at the river's mouth in the early 18th century.
- It was the site of an Indian trading post in the 1740s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.