"trade" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would have given anything to trade places with me, I'm sure.
- We can trade places right in the middle of a service - and sometimes do.
- I'm just saying my brother would trade places with either one of them in a minute.
- "But I get the feeling you wouldn't want to trade places with me."
- "If you could trade places with anyone else in the world, who would it be?"
- He's missing out on a lot of things, too, and I wouldn't trade places with him.
- Not a boy or girl in this school who wouldn't he glad to trade places with me.
- As a result, the two companies traded places in the market share war.
- I would not trade places with either of my sons.
- I'd have been glad to trade places with him, any day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.