"trade" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order to get ourselves out of recession, we should facilitate trade.
- This road, which was opened on 10 November 1830, facilitated trade in a large measure.
- The overall objective of these measures is to facilitate trade.
- We need to facilitate trade in 'green goods' and smart environmental technology.
- Not only did these paths facilitate trade, they were also of great social, cultural, political, and religious significance.
- Has the existing system really facilitated trade for the States that benefit from it?
- A system for facilitating trade by using electronic data transmission.
- A $10 billion fund would support the value of the ruble and facilitate trade.
- They would also be able to have offices in their embassies to facilitate trade.
- These industries are critical because they facilitate trade and investment in other sectors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.