"town" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Outside of these times the port towns can be almost sleepy.
- In 1957, this small port town was chosen to be the capital of the new country.
- St. Marc is a large port town surrounded by mountains.
- They are usually in port towns, to speed up issuing documents for trade.
- This was once a quiet port town famous above all for its white cliffs.
- Kandla is the only new port town established in the state.
- He drove under a bridge and found himself in a small port town.
- Leukaspis was a large port town, with a population around 15,000.
- All port towns easily accessible from the boat, I noticed.
- It is an ugly port town containing enough of my kind that I felt oppressed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.