"town" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That approach is lost on officials in the nicer beach towns.
- Movement on the beach outside town caught his attention.
- That afternoon, I did very little, but what else are you supposed to do in a beach town?
- It is almost exactly like a typical beach town in Greece.
- The beach town was used to people coming and going.
- She often made use of linens for beach, town, and evening wear.
- This is her second summer in the beach town, and it's been a step up from the previous one.
- "There's no way of knowing you're even in a beach town," he said.
- He is not alone in his rediscovery of this old beach town.
- You remember, they did a story on the artists in the beach towns?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.