"tower" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A large broadcast tower was added to the top of the spire in 1953.
- The money is not expected to cover the entire cost of building a new broadcast tower, estimated at $30 million to $40 million.
- The station went dark in April 2009 after the loss of its broadcast tower.
- The old broadcast tower was taken down on October of that year.
- The station lost the top 100 feet of its broadcast tower during the 2010 ice storm.
- The stations' broadcast tower was located on the grounds next to the studio building.
- The broadcast towers are big, but so are the buildings.
- The station has an agreement to have its broadcast tower on the campus through 2024.
- Living closer to a broadcast tower does not reduce the likelihood of reception problems.
- After the broadcast tower was repaired, she did not return to the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.