"tourist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To people like me, who can't get up the price of anything, the tourist traps matter a lot.
- Indeed, they already seem to be turning into an international tourist trap.
- There are no other people; at least it isn't a tourist trap.
- Without question, the area around the mosque is a bit of a tourist trap.
- So what about all the other churches that are tourist traps?
- It is a tiny out door museum, a true tourist trap and not even that pretty.
- We never did get to see more than a few of the tourist traps.
- Everything these days doesn't have to be a tourist trap.
- Sure, it was a tourist trap, but he didn't care.
- What constitutes a tourist trap is open to debate, though.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.