"touch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She smiled, but for the first time, it did not touch her eyes.
- He smiled again, but it did not touch his cold eyes.
- It did not touch her eyes, but then, none of them ever reached that far.
- And it didn't seem to be actually touching his eyes.
- She touched my eyes, shut out all the light, and I saw no more.
- Surprise touched her eyes for a moment, then was gone.
- He smiled again, and this time it did touch his eyes.
- He raised his hand to one of the horses and touched its eyes.
- The shadow of a smile came back, but it didn't touch his eyes.
- Stone smiled, but the smile did not touch his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.