"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The paper said a total of 4,000 tons of high explosives had been fired into the city.
- Don't push that button, or twelve tons of high explosives will go off right under our feet!
- He's got several tons of explosives on board his plane.
- "We weren't carrying a hundred tons of explosives, which is what it will take to do the job."
- The Nevada blasts this month will use just 10 and 15 tons of explosives.
- Almost a ton of high explosives could not just be tossed into the hull.
- And then there are those tons of high explosives that got misplaced.
- Its power was calculated to be equal to 5,000 tons of high explosives.
- The bow was packed with 4.5 tons of high explosives, which were set in concrete.
- It is also claimed that 40 tons of explosives have been smuggled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.