"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New York produces about 25,000 tons of solid waste every day.
- In major cities 3.0 million tons of waste per year is created.
- In all, 1.5 million tons of solid waste were generated last year.
- The nation's cities produce about0.6 million tons of solid waste per year.
- In the last four years, they buried 882 million tons of waste.
- In 2003, the city generated about 307.70 tons of waste every day.
- We think we'll be able to process tons of waste every second.
- Every year over 700,000 tons of waste are generated in the country.
- Over two tons of waste have been removed from the building.
- Last year 1.6 million tons of solid waste were generated in the county.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.