"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two days later an airlift began that would bring in over 15,000 men and 581 tons of supplies.
- Some 63,500 prisoners were provided with 4470 tons of supplies.
- On the first day, 29 tons of supplies were brought to the Negev.
- Within a month some 18,000 men and 44,000 tons of supplies had been landed.
- Also expected were 1,200 tons of supplies for rescue vessels.
- With their landing lights on, the aircraft brought in 16 tons of supplies.
- Over the next seven months 35,000 tons of supplies in 5,000 vehicles were carried along it.
- Over the following weeks, they planned to provide 46 metric tons of supplies.
- Countless tons of supplies had been flown in or were on their way.
- In addition to its own structure, L.59 carried 15 tons of supplies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.