"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I feel like a ton of rock just fell on me!
- The ten tons of rock which followed me through the bars should also have done so.
- By my reckoning we've run ten tons of rock through her.
- Prior to production, at least 2.97 million tons of rock would be removed.
- About 125,000 to 150,000 tons of rock will be removed.
- There must be ten thousand tons of rock in the one I'm looking at now.
- "Just a hundred tons of rock in the way, is all."
- Improvised plans and 250,000 tons of rock saved the day.
- During the construction about 1.5 million tons of rock was removed.
- He had pulled the trigger and brought a ton of rock down on his friend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.