"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Davis has spent a ton of money and can't break 40 percent.
- "I just wanted to run a big company and make a ton of money doing it," he said.
- It's hard to lose a ton of money doing that.
- I can pretty much sit this out for the next few years not doing anything while making a ton of money.
- I would also just use an account without a ton of money in it.
- But you don't have to spend a ton of money to get it ready.
- He's had a ton of money since he was born.
- A good and funny little role in a film that made tons of money.
- We're going to make tons of money off our players on the marketing side.
- They're pretty bad, though they seem to make tons of money anyway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.