"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would like to be distributing 12 tons of food a month.
- He said 600 tons of food a day was needed.
- I stopped off at the supermarket and bought a ton of food.
- He said that the country had received more than seven million tons of food since March 1997.
- Last week it allowed Iran to send in some 700 tons of food.
- On one day the union distributed five tons of food to its workers.
- That effort will require 480,000 tons of food every month.
- We managed to sell tons of food at a good profit.
- Local officials calculate that the town needs 70 tons of food a day.
- The country needed 400,000 tons of food this year, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.