"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to the article, the factory will process 3 million tons of coal each year.
- During the 1920s the line carried 750,000 tons of coal a year.
- Nearly 133 feet long, it carried 28 tons of coal and could run at more than 80 miles an hour.
- By February 1905, just 12 tons of coal had been brought to the surface.
- It produced about 3.1 million tons of coal in 1986, down slightly from 1985.
- In 1905 over half a million tons of coal a year was carried.
- Until the early 1990s, the mine produced around 100 tons of coal per day.
- In other words, there are 74 million tons of coal per km3.
- The plant uses more than 4 million tons of coal each year.
- In its first year the mine produced 328 tons of coal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.