"toll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all know they couldn't have been more than three hours behind us on the toll road.
- It was built as a toll road between the years 1811 and 1813 at a cost of $30,000.
- A private toll road, at least in theory, would pay for itself.
- A former toll road just east of there ran north and south through the county.
- The toll road was in operation for about 40 years.
- Later, it was filled in to create a toll road across the Common.
- We got on and off the same toll road half a dozen times.
- Once the toll road is completed, it will be turned over to the government.
- The bridge was a toll road until 30 April 2013.
- This was opened as a toll road in December 1965.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.