"toilet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They used the flush toilet in a public restroom a few minutes' walk away.
- As with many inventions, the flush toilet was the result of a long development.
- Even 9.7% of homes built between 1986 and 1988 did not have flush toilets.
- We share flush toilets and showers at the end of the street.
- At a few places, even flush toilets are a distant dream.
- Other paper products were also used before the advent of flush toilets.
- Just to be back with people who spoke the good old American language and understood the principle of a flush toilet.
- They are slightly larger than a flush toilet, but use roughly the same floor space.
- Often, water used in flush toilets is of drinking quality.
- Now, you want a flush toilet and a sink in every one of them, for two reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.