"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a sound like two huge steel plates being smacked together an inch from his ear.
- This means that if you put a positive charge and a negative charge close together, they would smack together.
- There was a noise like two boards smacking together sharply.
- The snoring cut off with a glottal catch and his lips smacked together.
- When an officer whips the car into a hard turn, he said, his or her arms should smack together while holding the steering wheel.
- His hand dived into the open palm of his other, making a crunching noise when they smacked together.
- Her lips smacked together as she whispered strange, breathy words.
- He heard billiard balls smacking together in the back room.
- You can't apply normal standards to people whose greatest ambition is to listen to hands smacking together.
- Her car and mine smacked together at an intersection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.