"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fd like to see the two of you spar together.
- They had been sparring together for many months, and now to be dismissed so casually, so callously!
- When they used to spar together, they realised why.
- We had been sparring together.
- Both men were boxers, and they were sparring partners spent hours training and sparring together beginning in 2009.
- Goodness knows how many rounds we sparred together and I had great respect for him as a person and a fighter - technically, he was a better boxer than me.
- We better not spar together in class!
- Presently the Emperor of Mexico joined him, and they pranced and sparred together; but not for long.
- Barry and I had spent many a day sparring together, getting ready for the competition in our respective weight classes.
- They sparred together while training for the 1992 Summer Olympics and even roomed together on the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.