"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of 2010, the couple no longer skate together.
- Ice dancing is again for couples consisting of a woman and a man skating together.
- They were married in 2007 and began skating together that year.
- They began skating together in 1999 and their partnership ended in 2004.
- They skated together in shows until the summer of 1998.
- They began skating together when he was 14 and competed as ice dancers for a few years.
- In the late 1950-s they started to skate together.
- Then there was the day we went skating together.
- Grünberg and Rand began skating together at a young age.
- Karen and Paul are so good at skating together that they win a tryout to the big ice show the very next day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.