"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several tools can often be ganged together for a single run.
- Some of them ganged together in the Hamptons back four or five years ago, when they had the bad riots.
- But people, especially when they ganged together into that mysterious thing called a crowd, were his liberation.
- In some cases, small panels, each painted with the artist's signature jail cell window, have been ganged together into single surfaces.
- In addition, the boxes could be ganged together, so that if one box ran dry, the weapon would be fed from a second.
- Several cutters may be ganged together on the arbor to mill a complex shape of slots and planes.
- To compensate, and to protect themselves, they started ganging together, forming groups with multiple males.
- His enemies ganging together against him, bringing him to ruin.
- Just ganging together because nobody else in a civilized place'll take "em.
- This results in higher numbers of similar jobs which can be ganged together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.