"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do the various reports dovetail together?
- It was large, but only because three identical modules had been dovetailed together.
- The rough contours of his lean features showed a dry pleasure at how nicely the reason dovetailed into his plans for spending time together.
- "You can't expect things to dovetail together too accurately," she told him, her eyes dark with concern.
- Poole's program was a mirror image of his own, and the two schedules dovetailed together without friction.
- The stairway itself is made from about a million identical blocks which can be dovetailed together to form a rigid structure.
- The facts dovetail together and yet they don't mean anything after they've been dovetailed.
- These two assignments dovetail together and provide the perfect launching pad for working to make Ohio a jobs - and business - friendly state.
- It steers by bending its skis, which are constructed from multiple longitudinal elements dovetailed together.
- It was built using cast iron girders, each of which was made of three very large castings dovetailed together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.