"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This past spring we agreed to room together at our 20th reunion.
- For they were jealous each of the other and could not agree together, as is common among rival priests.
- For that matter, even the Thirty had at least to agree together.
- A concrete worker helping put the new school building together agreed.
- When the third week began, all together by common consent agreed to hold a tournament.
- The nursing home agreed to give them a room together, even though they were not married.
- Did not we agree together to take a drive this morning?
- Can they agree together to let go of that weight?
- As that old saying goes, "Chickens of a feather agree together."
- "It's a matter that they agree together that the children should come out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.