"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hope you and your God will be happy together.
- My one wish now is that you and he should be happy together.
- But I don't think we would have been happy together for the rest of our lives.
- I want them to be happy together, wherever they finally end up.
- The important thing is whether two people can be happy together.
- Even when she runs away with George, are they going to be happy together?
- We've got today and we're going to be happy together.
- She says that they could be happy together, but would have to live apart.
- "She just meant that they were going to be happy together."
- Yet, nothing changed the fact that we were not happy together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.