"title" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even more important, would he ever win a major title again?
- I didn't have a major title or a world record.
- It was her first major international title, and she set a new personal best time of 14.75.
- And by then I also wanted to try to win all four major titles in the same year.
- The club's first major title came in the 1950-51 season.
- This time, he seems to be there to win his first major title.
- This is the first and so far the only major European title for the team.
- He won eight major titles and spent much of the 1980s as world number one.
- Together, they won many major titles all over the world.
- Between them, they should share, and fight for, a lot of major titles in the years to come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.