"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After lying there silently for a time, he would work his muscles.
- It seemed prepared to lie here for a long time to come, enjoying the early evening breeze.
- She closed her eyes, lying restlessly for a long time, but sleep would not come.
- I must have been lying there for a long time; it was now well past dark and everyone else was in bed.
- How could he have lied to me so convincingly and for such a long time?
- We discovered that the commander was and has been lying for a very long time.
- The body could have been lying there for a long time before it was found.
- But don't be too sure even with her; she's been lying to herself for a long time.
- She lies there for a long time, not saying nothing.
- After a short advance he would lie still for a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.