"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then ask yourself: How many times did you vote for a candidate who had the best television ads?
- Voted four times on consolidation-in 1959, 1974, 2002, and 2012.
- The average person voted three times during that 15 days.
- Does anyone check up on how many times someone is voting?
- All voting is done by other community members, and to be elligible to win you must vote 5 times in the previous challenge.
- Despite the system it created, Congress has still found ways to vote some 200 times since 1967 on pay rises.
- Unless they can vote four or five times each, we've got some problems in the next couple of campaigns.
- Then he voted for a revised package - made better with his help - two more times.
- The House has voted 170 times this year to weaken our environmental laws.
- Is it okay to vote for your site a million times in an online poll?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.