"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another opinion is that Homer was heir to an unbroken tradition of oral epic poetry reaching back some 500 years into Mycenaean times.
- During the era between the Mycenaean times and the Roman Empire, the javelin was a commonly used offensive weapon.
- The two main production centers during Mycenaean times were Athens and Corinth.
- In Mycenaean times the Acropolis was built up with fortifications, a palace, and temples.
- The corbel arch bridge belonged in Mycenaean times to a highway between the two cities, which formed part of a wider military road network.
- The palace, which had frescoed walls, and the great tholos tombs show the power of Orchomenos in Mycenaean times.
- The distinction between Eastern and Western Greek is believed to have arisen by Mycenaean times or before.
- There is no evidence for the word Hellene in Mycenaean times.
- The village changed location and name many times since the earliest record of its existence in Mycenaean times.
- "Paean" seems to have been the name by which Apollo was known in Mycenaean times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.