"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had been going on for at least five thousand years, clear from Babylonian times, and no one knew how much further.
- The mathematical table has been used since Babylonian times.
- The history of Armenians in Iraq is documented since late Babylonian times.
- Antimony compounds were used in dyes in the Babylonian times.
- It is important to note that during Babylonian times, time was measured with temporal hours.
- Speculation holds that the chain of deceased members stretches back into Babylonian times.
- This difference of only 0.0000005, or five millionths of a day, adds up to about only 4 hours since Babylonian times.
- There is evidence that the area surrounding Fallujah was inhabited in Babylonian times.
- Examples of word problems can be found dating back to Babylonian times.
- This is something we have always done rather well, and a lot of, right back to Sumerian and Babylonian times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.