"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The RATP's goal at the time of commission was for 1,000 cars, 600 of which to contain motors for 200 five-car sets.
- People who are under 18 at the time of commission of the capital crime or mentally retarded are legally precluded from being executed.
- As in any other state, people who are under 18 at the time of commission of the capital crime are constitutionally precluded from being executed.
- D. It is a defense to a prosecution pursuant to section 13-1404 or 13-1405 that the person was the spouse (legally married AND cohabiting) of the other person at the time of commission of the act...
- At the time of commission, Ryden was artist-in-residence at Anderson University.
- Matei concludes that the report generally fails to make a legal, factually grounded case for specific indictments of specific facts or individuals, under legal provisions valid at the time of commission of the acts described in the report.
- During the Vietnam War, however, when some Army warrant officer pilots were offered a direct commission to 2nd or 1st Lieutenant, they were usually younger than 25 at the time of commission.
- As in any other state, people who are under 18 at the time of commission of the capital crime or mentally retarded are nationally exempt from execution.
- At the time of commission, Duruflé was working on an organ suite using themes from Gregorian chants.
- Teesside (United Kingdom)-at the time of commission in 1992, at 1750 MW, was the largest Natural Gas Co-Gen plant in the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.