"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Times Mirror's stock price, like that of most newspaper companies, began to drop this summer shortly before the market decline.
- Times Mirror's operating profits increased by 9 percent, to $129.6 million, in the first quarter.
- Times Mirror sold shares to the public beginning in 1964.
- Times Mirror will also take $1.4 billion in cash from the cable operations before the deal is done.
- Times Mirror said the investment would "strengthen the relationship between the two companies, which may identify other opportunities to work together in the future."
- Times Mirror, on the other hand, retains only a limited upside potential.
- Times Mirror will extend the rest as notes with a face value of $70 million.
- Times Mirror's income fell 45 percent in the fourth quarter.
- Times Mirror confirmed the talks in a statement that also said the company was not certain an agreement would be reached.
- Times Mirror's revenue in the first six months rose to $1.64 billion from $1.62 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.