"ticket" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got at the end of the line to buy his ticket.
- A lot of people wanted to buy their tickets, and they went inside.
- And they kept the right to buy good tickets for most of the big games.
- Over to the right, people were still in line to buy tickets.
- I think you could buy tickets now but may want to wait.
- If any of them have a movie out now, go buy a ticket.
- They'd told him he was too old to buy a ticket.
- I might even buy a ticket to go see a game or two.
- The three of us began to ask people in the area if anyone wanted to buy a ticket.
- He didn't even have enough money to buy a ticket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.