"theology" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he moved on to teaching theology, with equal success.
- He taught philosophy again from 1663 to 1665; and then moral theology until 1668.
- He taught moral theology and canon law from 1945 to 1954.
- He taught theology at the seminary of the Order there.
- He was given the chair in mathematics after teaching philosophy and theology.
- He began teaching moral theology in 1991 at a theological institute which opened that year.
- Not only did they teach theology to the natives, but also Christian philosophy.
- At first it taught only theology, but soon the fields of philosophy, law and medicine were added.
- All the traditional disciplines were taught there: arts, theology, law and medicine.
- Perhaps he should resign immediately, teach theology, write a book, become a missionary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.