"thanks" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A fact for which we may yet have reason to give thanks.
- It was a good day, I wanted to give thanks.
- "One day you will give us thanks for our nuclear test."
- In a corner, a family had just sat down to give thanks for being together.
- But on Christmas, the young and old gave thanks together.
- "We like to give thanks and to plan our day."
- "Pass the word on that as well, and be sure to give everyone my personal thanks."
- They all take turns giving their thanks to Michael, as do several school and community leaders.
- "I want to give her my thanks for what she did."
- Then they give thanks that Christmas comes but once a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.