"tenant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But development did not proceed, because no major tenant was found.
- It contains over 150 stores and services with seven major tenants.
- "We hope to bring in a major tenant," he said.
- "But at this particular time, because of the conditions that exist, without a major tenant, we would not go ahead."
- Other major tenants included a grocery store and movie theater.
- The likely major tenant is one such with a connection to the Greek community, he said.
- But a major tenant for perhaps 250,000 square feet in the 600,000-square-foot office component is needed before construction can start.
- "Suddenly we had a major tenant with an 1,800-seat theater."
- Now, instead of one major tenant after the turn of the century, there are likely to be several.
- "How else are you going to attract a major tenant to that building, other than to offer naming rights?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.