"temper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has a very short temper and lives with her parents.
- She is full of pride and has a short temper.
- Or is Tom merely a victim of a short temper?
- Of course, Tom has a short temper, so it wasn't a good idea.
- Mark has a short temper and a pregnant wife who wants a television set more than a baby.
- He has a very short temper, but doesn't know when to give up.
- My brother had a long memory and a short temper.
- It does not help that he has a rather short temper.
- His short temper has led him into trouble on many occasions.
- He has a short temper, but cares about his friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.