"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We shall expect," he told Dorothy, "that you will remain in your hotel, subject to call.
- "There is a task for you," he told Dorothy.
- "I'll be back," I told Dorothy, and followed him out.
- Glinda appears to tell Dorothy the reason that her friends didn't turn to stone was because they had brains, a heart, and courage.
- "This is a fine country, and I like all the people that live in it," he told Dorothy.
- Had she told Dorothy that plan in a letter-or hinted at it?
- The secretary compounds the error by telling Dorothy about the apartment.
- I hadn't told Dorothy this part, and she was lost.
- I don't know exactly what to make of this,' he told Dorothy, quietly.
- I couldn't find the words to tell Dorothy, so I said it was a wrong number.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.