"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stuart walked towards the front of the engine house where he told Brown that his men would be spared if they surrendered.
- A doctor told Brown that he would not live to be 50 years old due to the extent of his injuries.
- They tell Brown that if he does not, he risks serious health problems.
- So far, the Giants haven't told Brown what their plans are for him.
- He sat on the bench in his uniform the next three games but told Brown not to play him.
- Graham, meanwhile, told Brown that he would retire after the season.
- She didn't feel it would be necessary to tell Brown she was a reporter.
- He told Brown that because the record run would be replayed for years, he wanted a long one.
- He told Brown that a well had blown out but no oil was escaping.
- Calhoun told Brown that the team needed him to return to being a "one-person fast break."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.