"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For perhaps the first time, people have a tool to tell the government exactly what they think.
- Tell the American government you must give us good weapons.
- He did not assume the posture of one who had told the government what it must do.
- And nobody trying to tell the government what to do.
- Indeed, a senior official said the administration was being careful not to tell the Israeli government how to act.
- "The court was telling the government it did not do a proper job in coming to its decision."
- So do I tell him the government knows best?
- "I told the government, 'If you don't make changes, in five years all our plants will be shut down.' "
- The route, Price told the government, would serve perhaps 11 families and no towns.
- He offered to tell the government where all the gang members could be found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.