"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those people - they often tell management what they want to hear.
- The employees probably really want to tell management what they really think.
- During production for the former show, she told management she was nineteen years of age.
- But none tells us so much about Lincoln's political skills, policy decisions and management of the war.
- In theory, investment banks are paid to speak frankly about a company's worth, not to tell management what it wants to hear.
- And given the weakness of the labor movement, they are in less of a position to tell management what to do.
- But it is often able to charge premium prices and tell management to clean house.
- I've told management the last thing I want to do is be in the middle of this situation.
- I admired him for telling management what most of us felt inside.
- But what they're telling management to do is to act like speculators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.