"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would not say what the prisoners were telling interrogators.
- "I've got to get out of here," Fred told his interrogators.
- "The police were always reminding me about my wife," he told his interrogators, in a near sob.
- In an affidavit this year, he admits to telling his interrogators "what they wanted to hear", whether or not it was true.
- He told interrogators that he had carried out the killing on his own.
- Trout told his interrogators that "he had been 'corrupted' by a number of men in town."
- Those arrested later told interrogators they wanted to avenge several blasts across the country.
- He told interrogators that the family came from India after the Partition in 1947.
- The target often (usually, when the pressure is sufficient) simply tells his interrogators what they want to hear, true or false.
- What torture produces in practice is misinformation, as its victims, desperate to end the pain, tell interrogators whatever they want to hear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.