"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to tell Eve what was necessary without feeding her anger.
- Her tone told Eve what she thought of a gentleman lowering himself to such a common pursuit.
- One look at his face told Eve he'd listened, he'd heard.
- I can't tell you the men who did that to her deserved to die, Eve.
- The chief of police said gently, "Do you want to tell us what happened, Eve?"
- The same reason you didn't tell Eve that I was the one on the phone.
- She'd even told Eve he reminded her of someone.
- Two years ago, I made out a new will, without telling Eve.
- I'll be working at home for another hour or so," he told Eve.
- The story he told Eve when she agreed to hide him was all lies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.