"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he went out of his way to tell readers as much.
- Perhaps you could tell our readers a little about your early life?
- The money does not go through us, as we kept telling readers.
- It should also tell readers why an article is being written, and get to the point.
- "We'll tell our readers which 10 of those are worth their time."
- You should tell your readers that their good life has a cost, which is the negative effect on the environment.
- But others said they would tell readers and viewers about the city.
- He does not tell readers what to think, rather they are left to come to their own conclusions.
- "A great story for Pat and me to tell our readers."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.