"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked him to tell the judge what had happened.
- People are out to get him, he told the judge.
- "My eyes have been opened very late in the game," he told the judge.
- Her father told the judge that his daughter was "easily led on".
- "Perhaps if you tell the judge what happened," she began.
- Two other teachers told the judge they would obey his order and return to work.
- Either shut up or tell the judge you're sorry and answer his questions straight down.
- There is no intent here of telling the judge what to do.
- "I just want to say I'm sorry that this happened," he told the judge in a firm voice.
- "I have learned many lessons from all of this," she told the judge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.