"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When accused this summer of abandoning that goal, Mr. Levine told critics to wait until they saw the new contract.
- He told critics that his usual practice with triptychs was to begin with the left panel and work across.
- Go there to get the law changed, he told critics.
- Now he tells critics, "Ours is a small circle, and the park is for everybody."
- Burnett has told critics that he makes films that deal with emotions coming out of real problems like maturity and self-identity.
- Mr. Katz responded to the angry attacks by telling critics it would increase property values.
- Members of the board told critics that they had considered their objections but that their hands were tied by interstate commerce rules.
- Kayanja told critics to mind their own business, saying that the grand house was a marriage gift to his wife.
- Mr. Bell told critics that, if they did not like his categories, they should come up with better ones.
- The arms race, Mr. Gorbachev told critics in Minsk last week, had "exhausted our economy."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.